Saturday, June 8, 2013

48 HBC: Saturday Update

As I predicted, I didn't get much reading done today, due to that whole pesky earning-a-living thing that I have to do sometimes.  I did manage to squeeze in 30 minutes of reading at lunch time. Then, after work, I read from 5:30-8:00, bringing my total for today up to 3 hours.  I also finished two more books: A Lady of High Regard by Tracie Peterson, and McKenna by Mary Casanova.  Reviews to come.

I have a couple of things I have to do this evening, but hopefully I will be done in an hour or so, and can cram in some more reading time before bed.

ETA: 11:45 -- I managed another 2 hours of reading, and will get in maybe another 45 minutes of listening tomorrow morning before my 48 hours are up.  I'll put up a Finish Line post tomorrow afternoon -- see you then!

1 comment:

  1. Dropping to see what you are reading. I haven't read Lady of High Regard or McKenna. I'll swing back by to check out your reviews.

    Good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete