Friday, June 7, 2013

48 HBC: Afternoon Update

Well, I'm a little more than six hours in to the 48-Hour Book Challenge, and I figure I am due for a bit of socializing time!  So far, I have finished three books:

Hattie Ever After by Kirby Larson
Garden Princess by Kristin Kladstrup
Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech

My dog has been my steadfast reading companion -- she likes having me home all day, but can't understand why, even though I have two hands, I only pet her with one of them.  If I'd just put the book down and give her all of my attention, it would be so much better!  On the other hand, she was very pleased about the frozen pizza I cooked for my lunch, because she always gets a few bites of pizza crust.

I haven't written reviews yet, but will try to get that done before starting whatever I decide to read next.  Before I do that, though, I want to see what everyone else in the challenge is reading and doing!

1 comment:

  1. Happy reading! It looks like you're making great progress so far!

    ReplyDelete