Saturday, June 8, 2013

48 HBC: Bedtime Update

I have to go to work in the morning, so it's time to call it a night.  I'm pretty pleased with today: I got in a total of 13.25 hours of reading and blogging.  In addition to the books I posted about in my last update, I finished Frogged by Vivian Vande Velde and The Wolves of Willoughby Chase by Joan Aiken -- reviews of both posted below.  I also started in on my audiobook, Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko.  And, for a change of pace from all of the middle grade stuff I've read so far, I started A Lady of High Regard by Tracie Peterson.  Not bad for a day's worth of reading!

I probably won't update again until tomorrow evening, but I may squeeze in some socializing while on my break at work tomorrow.  Thanks to everyone who has stopped by!

1 comment:

  1. Great work today! Sounds like some good books. I have the Choldenko one in my TBR pile for another day.

    ReplyDelete