Saturday, June 9, 2012

48-Hour Book Challenge: Morning Edition

Good morning, everyone! What with last night's late start, I only got an hour and 45 minutes worth of reading in before my eyes started going shut without my permission.  So now, having gotten a good night's sleep, I'm starting back up.  I made a good start on The Way of Kings last night, so I'll be reading that for now.  If I decide I need a change of pace, I'm also halfway through Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini, so I might pick that up.  I also have a stack of library books, plus my owned to-be-read books, so I certainly won't run out of reading material.  I'll keep posting as the day goes along!

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing what you read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to hearing about what you read, as well.

      Delete
  2. What do you think of Starcrossed? I liked it better than I thought I would, but there were really strong Twilight vibes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, there were definitely strong Twilight vibes! I liked the first half of the book better than the last half -- but I liked all of it enough that I will probably read the sequel sooner or later.

      Delete