Saturday, May 28, 2016

Revenge of the Evil Librarian by Michelle Knudsen

Revenge of the Evil Librarian by Michelle Knudsen -- I know, it's really not nice to torment you all with a review of a book that isn't out until 2017, but I got an early e-galley from the publisher, and I just couldn't resist. In this sequel to Evil Librarian, Cyn and Ryan are at theatre camp, looking forward to a summer of acting and set design and a complete absence of demonic activity. Well, as you might expect, they get two out of three of those things. I'm not going to summarize more than that, for fear of spoilers -- but I will say that this book was just as much fun as its predecessor. Plenty of humor, plenty of action, plenty of drama, plus some great character development. Fans of the series, feel free to hate me for reading this one so early, but take comfort in knowing that my wait for the third book will be that much longer! Fortunately for all of us, the author has left an opening for a third book -- but not by means of a cliffhanger; this book's conclusion is satisfying.

(Reviewed from an e-galley, courtesy of the publisher.)

No comments:

Post a Comment